All Ranger models are now available for purchase through our online store
The Gas-Ranger™ portable methane, and combined methane, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide and oxygen detectors are intrinsically safe, microprocessor-based instruments designed to test ambient air and flue gas over a wide temperature range.
- Measurements over the range of gas from 50 ppm to 100% gas
- A calibrated Track Gas scale with quick response displays in 50 ppm intervals
- Bar Holing: Peak and sustained readings after a fixed time
- High speed pump: High speed pump for fast bar holing
- Visual and audible alarms for all monitored gases
- High-impact Xenoy Alloy case for tough environments
- O-ring sealed construction for maximum weather protection
- Bright, highly efficient LED display readable at 20 feet
- Easy to use: a single selector switch sets mode and scale
A rugged, reliable, easy-to-use detector for construction crews and other gas-utility personnel.
Models and Specifications - PDF
Short guide (abbreviated operating manual) - PDF
How Bascom-Turner Natural Gas Sensors Work - PDF
Material Safety Data Sheets